Last updated: 8/9/2016
QYC News Feed
There is a new section on the website called the QYC News Feed. As the pace of our information updates increase, the task of sorting and organizing information on this main page becomes more difficult to maintain and less useful to our members. The QYC News Feed will provide an area that we can post on and you can easily follow announcements, articles or other items of interest. And for those of you who might be interested, that page is our RSS feed, so you can subscribe and receive updates using tools like Feedly, FeedReader, or any other related tools.
- Water and Pump-out are closing Monday, Oct 10th at 8am
- Boats must be out of the marina by Nov 1st
Please consult a board member should you have any questions.
Learn how to make Boating Knots!
Visit the Animated Knots by Grog website. They also have an IPhone app.
Anyone need to get licensed for New Hampshire boating? The winter is a great time to take the online boat course and learn about the rules and regulations. Please be sure you are familiar with New Hampshire boater education law concerning age and education requirements for vessel operators of all ages. Visit the New Hampshire Boater Education Website…
Member Benefit: QYC is a cooperating group of Boat U.S.
To get a 50% discount, visit the Members Only page to get more information.
Members, please be advised:
- All owners & renters must register with the club
- All Owners and Renters must submit their boat insurance policy at registration.
- Owners who bring their dogs to QYC must also have $300,000 minimum personal liability insurance on their home insurance policy. The Club could be liable for anything over the covered policy amount. Because of this liability issue, renters will not be allowed to have dogs at the Club. This no-dog policy also pertains to guests.
- At time of registration, renters will be issued the rules and regulations of Quayside Yacht Club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your QYC Board of Directors