Last updated: 4/26/2017
- Construction is in progress by the gas pump and lighthouse. The front dock won’t be accessible until May 5th.
- Construction update and slip access status is available in the news feed. Click Here
- The Clubhouse is scheduled to open on Sat, May 6th (weather permitting). Contact a director if you are interested in helping.
- Elections will be help at the Memorial Day owners meeting. Please contact Susan if you are interested in running.
Anyone need to get licensed for New Hampshire boating? The winter is a great time to take the online boat course and learn about the rules and regulations. Please be sure you are familiar with New Hampshire boater education law concerning age and education requirements for vessel operators of all ages. Visit the New Hampshire Boater Education Website…
Member Benefit: QYC is a cooperating group of Boat U.S.
To get a 50% discount, visit the Members Only page to get more information.
Members, please be advised:
- All owners & renters must register with the club
- All Owners and Renters must submit their boat insurance policy at registration.
- Owners who bring their dogs to QYC must follow the animal policy. Renters are not allowed to bring dogs/animals.
- Owners are responsible for ensuring their renters receive a copy of the rules and regulations of Quayside Yacht Club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your QYC Board of Directors