- The Annual Members meeting will be May 23 at 10:00 AM and the Opening Turkey Dinner will be at 6:00 also on May 23.
- Important Change for Members Concerning Boat Insurance Information. Members are now required to contact their boat insurance companies and have companies forward proof of coverage and dates to: Quayside Yacht Club, PO Box 1254, Merrimack, NH 03054.
- Please contact Dave Nickerson at 603-998-3202 for any desired early boat launching as the dock repairs are ongoing.
- Anyone interested in running for a position on the Board of Directors should contact a current Board member and express their interest before the 5/23/15 Annual Meeting.
Learn how to make Boating Knots!
Visit the Animated Knots by Grog website. They also have an IPhone app.
Anyone need to get licensed for New Hampshire boating? The winter is a great time to take the online boat course and learn about the rules and regulations. Please be sure you are familiar with New Hampshire boater education law concerning age and education requirements for vessel operators of all ages. Visit the New Hampshire Boater Education Website…
Member Benefit:QYC is a cooporating group of Boat U.S.
To get a 50% discount, visit the Members Only page to get more information.
Members, please be advised:
- All owners & renters must register.
- All Owners and Renters must submit their boat insurance policy at registration.
- Owners who bring their dogs to QYC must also have $300,000 minimum personal liability insurance on their home insurance policy. The Club could be liable for anything over the covered policy amount. Because of this liability issue, renters will not be allowed to have dogs at the Club. This no-dog policy also pertains to guests.
- At time of registration, renters will be issued the rules and regulations
of Quayside Yacht Club.
To all owners and Renters please take note:
Insurance form is available here:
Download Insurance Form
Print and fill-out forms (add phone number & sign it)
Send form to:
Quayside Yacht Club, Inc.
PO Box 1254
Merrimack, NH 03054
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your QYC Board of Directors