Length of Boat Notice, October 2015
The board of Directors has temporarily place a moratorium restriction on the size of boats to equal the length of each slip until a fair and reasonable policy is established. A new policy should be in place by spring 2016. For example, a 24 foot slip is limited to an overall boat length from bow to end of swim platform or end of outboard motor of 24 feet. Existing boat are exempt from this restriction.
Attention QYC Owners and Renters
Closing of Clubhouse 2015:
- October 12, 2015 – Total shut down of Clubhouse including pump out and shut down of water.
- November 1, 2015 – All boats must be removed from the water.
- November 1, 2015 – Due to major renovations over the winter months, all personal property, including dock boxes and lines must be removed from all docks except front docks. Please note that the club will not be responsible for any personal property left on the docks.
Due to the shortage of space for storing BBQ grills and the accumulations of very old grills, all BBQ Grills stored in the club house must be labeled with owners name and slip number otherwise they may be discarded.
Please consult a board member should you have a question.
Wes Schurman – 603-387-8851
Bob McCabe – 603-393-5733
Jim Mac Neill – 508-559-8110
6/4/15 – Per QYC Board of Directors decision today – Whips or other personal docking devices are not allowed on an club common area including the front dock lakeside.
Important Change for Members Concerning Boat Insurance Information. Members are now required to contact their boat insurance companies and have companies forward proof of coverage and dates to: Quayside Yacht Club, PO Box 1254, Merrimack, NH 03054.
Learn how to make Boating Knots!
Visit the Animated Knots by Grog website. They also have an IPhone app.
Anyone need to get licensed for New Hampshire boating? The winter is a great time to take the online boat course and learn about the rules and regulations. Please be sure you are familiar with New Hampshire boater education law concerning age and education requirements for vessel operators of all ages. Visit the New Hampshire Boater Education Website…
Member Benefit:QYC is a cooporating group of Boat U.S.
To get a 50% discount, visit the Members Only page to get more information.
Members, please be advised:
- All owners & renters must register.
- All Owners and Renters must submit their boat insurance policy at registration.
- Owners who bring their dogs to QYC must also have $300,000 minimum personal liability insurance on their home insurance policy. The Club could be liable for anything over the covered policy amount. Because of this liability issue, renters will not be allowed to have dogs at the Club. This no-dog policy also pertains to guests.
- At time of registration, renters will be issued the rules and regulations
of Quayside Yacht Club.
To all owners and Renters please take note:
Insurance form is available here:
Download Insurance Form
Print and fill-out forms (add phone number & sign it)
Send form to:
Quayside Yacht Club, Inc.
PO Box 1254
Merrimack, NH 03054
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your QYC Board of Directors